- Undergrads experience open source software and interdisciplinary research via REU-INCLUSION
- Erica Pereira and Nicole Pontanza, REU-INCLUSION Summer 2018 fellows, received the 2018 Fiddler Innovation Undergraduate Student Fellowship Award for exceptional and interdisciplinary contributions to their INCLUSION projects. Congratulations!!!
- NCSA REU intern Erica Pereira combines massive civic tech data sets with visualization to make social insights more accessible than ever before.
- Congratulations to two REU-INCLUSION students who received Honorable Mention at the 2017 Illinois Summer Research Symposium. Gavin Ridley’s talk about his research project Transient Simulations of Next Generation Nuclear Reactors was acknowledged in Outstanding Oral Presentation category. Alexander Dickenson was recognized in Outstanding Poster category for his poster Computational Reproducibility of Physics Research. Read more information about the symposium.
- INCLUSION REU seeks to foster diversity while exposing undergraduates to coding via open source software (August 21, 2017)