- NCSA awards 16 Fiddler Innovation Fellowships to Illinois students and faculty
Congratulations to Mary Cook and Sneh Pandya, REU INCLUSION fellows, for receiving the 2020 Fiddler Innovation Undergraduate Award
- Bomsaerah Seong, REU-INCLUSION Summer 2019 fellow, co-authored a paper entitled Crowd-Sourced Data and Analysis Tools for Advancing the Chemical Vapor Deposition of Graphene: Implications for Manufacturing
- Sustaining diversity and INCLUSION throughout a summer of social distancing
Congratulations to Hector Cruz, Computer Engineering, Inter-American University of Puerto Rico for completing the REU INCLUSION fellowship with a distinction!
- NCSA Summer Research Exposes Undergrads to Open Source Software, Possible Future Careers
- 2020 SPIN/REU-INCLUSION Poster Sessions
- 15 students and five faculty from Illinois receive NCSA’s Fiddler Innovation Fellowship
- INCLUSION REU exposes undergrads to computational research using open source software
- NCSA Student Spotlight: Sarah Habib
- Undergrads experience open source software and interdisciplinary research via REU-INCLUSION
- Illinois Summer Research Symposium Showcases Undergraduates’ REU Experiences
- Erica Pereira and Nicole Pontanza, REU-INCLUSION Summer 2018 fellows, received the 2018 Fiddler Innovation Undergraduate Student Fellowship Award for exceptional and interdisciplinary contributions to their INCLUSION projects. Congratulations!!!
- NCSA REU intern Erica Pereira combines massive civic tech data sets with visualization to make social insights more accessible than ever before.
- Congratulations to two REU-INCLUSION students who received Honorable Mention at the 2017 Illinois Summer Research Symposium. Gavin Ridley’s talk about his research project Transient Simulations of Next Generation Nuclear Reactors was acknowledged in Outstanding Oral Presentation category. Alexander Dickenson was recognized in Outstanding Poster category for his poster Computational Reproducibility of Physics Research.
- INCLUSION REU seeks to foster diversity while exposing undergraduates to coding via open source software